Obtain the Data You Need to Make Analytical Business Decisions
You think you’re making the right decisions for your company and your customers, but how can you be absolutely sure about that? One way to obtain the valuable information you need to keep moving your company – and your profits – forward is to create online business surveys to gauge the interests and satisfaction of your customers. At SurveyMonkey, you can create and distribute targeted business questionnaires for small, medium or enterprise-level businesses in no time at all. You can perform advanced analysis on your data to find hidden opportunities.
Create a Business Survey for Small, Medium and Large Business in Minutes
Regardless of the size of your business or service, we have the survey tools to conduct the survey research that will meet your needs.
- Small business survey solutions: One of the great things about being a small business is the personal connection you have with your customers. Are there specific segments within your current target market which might deserve extra attention? When you create a business questionnaire, you’ll learn more about how you can help strengthen your relationships, cultivate customer engagement, discover new product and service offerings and improve your website performance.
- Medium business survey solutions: Medium-sized businesses have special challenges. No longer startups, they tend to experience growing pains as they determine the best area to focus their attentions next. With a business survey featuring the needs of the medium-sized business, you’ll be able to conduct important market research, fine-tune your line of products or service offerings and make hiring decisions that continue to move your company forward.
- Large business and enterprise survey solutions: With large business comes enterprise-level opportunities. Now’s the time to use our enterprise survey software to discover what the economic climate holds for your company, how to better prepare PR and marketing for changes, identify possible risks and test new markets. And don’t forget about your stakeholders and employees; find out about their level of engagement with targeted employee satisfaction surveys.
Do you need to give your entire team access to the most trusted survey software? Then empower everyone while providing your organisation with complete control of your users, ownership of survey data and one consolidated bill. SurveyMonkey Enterprise makes it easy.
Get Insights Into Your Business Easily
Find out how we can select the right surveys for your business and automate your surveys across customer touchpoints.
How to Use Business Surveys:
- Strengthen customer relationships. How is your connection with your current customers? What can you do to improve it? Where are there opportunities to expand your services? Find out by using our customer satisfaction template.
- Discover new products or services. Could you offer more to your clients and customers? Then provide a business survey targeting your line of products and services to see if you’re missing out on valuable offerings.
- Gauge your marketing efforts. Improve your PR and marketing with a marketing survey and see if your efforts are right on target or missing the mark.
- Analyse and track customer insights. Your customers are very often the best audience to give you information about how your company is doing. Give them a voice with a customer satisfaction survey and hear what they have to say.
- Evaluate employee satisfaction. Engaged, passionate employees means a more productive and successful workplace. See what the mood is in your company when you conduct an employee satisfaction survey.
- Obtain feedback about meetings, training and events. You spent a lot of time planning that meeting or event. So ask you employees or external attendees whether they enjoyed the conference, sales event or party. Ask for feedback using an event survey.
- Have a little fun. Dress-down Fridays? Pizza Wednesdays? A field trip to the zoo? Give your employees something fun to discuss – and improve morale – when you offer a fun survey geared toward fun at work.
Five Tips for a Great Business Survey Experience
- Send out a survey after a specific transaction. Let your customers know you care about every transaction by sending a survey immediately after you engage with them. You’ll obtain great information from a fresh source. Just after a sale is a great time to find out your Net Promoter Score.
- Follow best practices. Writing a good survey question is more of a science than an art. Choose the types of survey questions that meet your needs and steer clear of questions that might introduce bias.
- Offer incentives. Little incentives like a small discount or an entry into a draw can make the difference between a completed market research survey and a blank one.
- Try engaging a different audience. With SurveyMonkey Audience, you can choose the demographic that you wish to target with a survey.
- Use the filter tools. Our filtering tools let you look at your data in any way you want. Compare your survey response data directly in SurveyMonkey or export the data to view it using your favourite software.
Are you looking for more survey types and survey examples?
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey and Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K – 12 Parent Survey
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet – we’ve made it easy to get started, learn and use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer – if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real-Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy and Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather and interpret information with advanced analytics and more.