GM Walking Festival 2021: Let's Walk Get Out This May!
Purpose of the survey and your data
GM Walking would love to hear your thoughts on the GM Walking Festival May 2021 and more about your walking during May. This is to help us understand how we can ensure more people have the opportunity to take part in the future. It will also help us understand if the Festival helps to influence people's walking habits.
Any data collected will be used to understand more about the impact of the GM Walking Festival on people's walking behaviours. Any data collected will be non-identifiable (option to add name and contact details at the end) and stored by GreaterSport according to our data protection policy.
GreaterSport is the organisation that hosts and employs the GM Walking team. We will also share the data with Substance, our evaluation partner. We will comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary and for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
By choosing to provide your name and contact details at the end there is an opportunity to enter a prize draw and to be part of follow up survey.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.
Deadline: 6th June 2021