The Heathfield & District Agricultural Show has been a celebration of agriculture and business in our area, the 2020 Show will be the Show’s 73rd anniversary. In 2019 the Show was awarded the title of Best Agricultural Event in the South East at The Farmers' Ball in December. This year we want to invite you to be a part of the success and are inviting new businesses to apply for a free stand in our New Enterprise Zone.
We are offering successful new businesses the opportunity to take up a free stall at the Show on Saturday 23rd May 2020. As well as having a stall on the day giving you a shop window to the thousands of visitors (17,600 in 2016) who attend, you will also form part of our promotional campaign.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone just starting out.
There are terms for those wanting to apply for the stalls, please read these carefully:
1. You must be a new business and not have been trading for more than a year.
2. You must live or run your business within the Heathfield area (within a 25 mile radius).
3. You must not have had a stall at the Show before as part of this business.
4. You must have public liability insurance for the day of the 23rd May.
5. If your business is in alcohol products you will need to apply for a TENs license from Wealden District Council for the day.
6. If you are a food producer, unfortunately, you will be unable to sell your products on the day. You can, however, give away free samples and take orders.
7. You will need to be able to attend an interview in Brightling on Saturday 4th April.
8. Advertising your presence at the Heathfield Show on Social Media will be an important part of your campaign, the judges will be looking for your ideas so please make sure you include details of this in your application.
For a full list of all the terms and conditions for having a trade stand at the Heathfield & District Agricultural Show please visit www.heathfieldshow.org/tradestands.
Not sure if you live in the Heathfield area or have any questions before you apply? Please email Nicola on Secretary@heathfieldshow.org