CityHill London Gift Aid Form

Charity Gift Aid Declaration. Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity (CityHill London) from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Question Title

* 1. I want to Gift Aid my donations, both in the past 4 years and in the future. 

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Question Title

* 2. Your address is needed to identify you as a current (or previous UK taxpayer) for the date of the gift given.

Please notify the charity if you:
Want to cancel this declaration
Change your name or home address
No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

To do this please email with any update, query or questions.
0 of 2 answered