Thank you for participating in our survey. Your feedback is important.
This theme looks at how students’ associations and colleges can ensure that all students are aware the association exists, that they understand its representative role, and that they are able to play an active role within it. It looks at how the association is able to develop an evidenced, representative student viewpoint.
To evaluate yourself in this area please consider any examples of good practice that you have that could be used as evidence in this theme. This could include; regular activities for students to get involved; well engaged accountability exercises such as President Q&A; high level of election nominations and voting turnout; strong volunteer processes; and a dedicated SA Communications strategy.
In order to use the scoring system, that is to follow, please consider the scoring guide below before deciding where you fall with regards to each statement:
- Score 1 - No planned or existing activity
- Score 2 - Planning or just starting activity
- Score 3 - Some activity is being complete
- Score 4 - Activity is in development since last complete
- Score 5 - Activity is well established and sustainable
- Score 6 - Activity is recognised by the sector (eg received award)
Once you have completed all questions an overall performance indicator will be generated for you with recommendations on how to improve further in this theme.