Deadline: 17:00 BST October 11th, 2021
Finalists announced: 19th November 2021
- Applicants can design one product or a range of desktop products in their submission with Morph being featured as the key IP.
- Using the mini-style guide provided by Aardman, design/invent a product or range of products for the desktop. Examples of desktop products: USB, mug, stationery, pencil cases etc.
- Judges are looking for unique product inventions or stand-out designs using Morph as the IP.
Conditions of participating:
- All applicants must sign an NDA before receiving the style guide.
- Only the designs and brand guidelines provided by Aardman can be used in the application.
- The live competition is a public forum, so attendees can watch the finals. If you win the product (designs or physical) will be on display in BLE 2021. If any physical product is provided BLE is not responsible for any damages or losses.
- Aardman can’t produce any concepts shown unless it’s in a licensing agreement with a licensee working with that inventor/designer. The inventor/designer is not allowed to launch a Morph product without permission from Aardman.
- The finalists can only ideate using the Morph assets as part of the License This! challenge.