Things you need to know before you begin
- Nominations and self nominations are equally welcome - no additional weight will be given either way.
- Nominations should be complete, but no longer than the requested word count.
- Please note: failure to adhere to the word count maximum will result in disqualification.
- Deadline for nominations is 5pm on Sunday 31st March 2019.
- Upon completion, nominees will be asked for a hi-res photograph to be included in the Northern Ireland 40 under 40 List 2019 publication.
- Please note: nominations are not considered completed until the photo is received.
- Should you have any questions, please contact Gavin Walker on 9147 2119 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck - and thanks for getting involved.
Gavin Walker, Business First
PS> We highly recommend that you create your responses in Word and then copy and paste to the Nomination Form only when you are absolutely sure you're ready to go!