Thank you for participating in our survey. Your feedback is important.
This theme looks at how colleges and sector agencies can ensure that students’ associations have the resources and support they need to function and to deliver their core purpose effectively. Without resources, students’ associations can’t function.
To evaluate yourself in this area please consider any examples of good practice that you have that could be used as evidence in this theme. This could include; robust financial processes; budget spends decided democratically; sufficient dedicated staff and student officer resource; established handover procedures; and development opportunities for staff, officers and volunteers.
In order to use the scoring system, that is to follow, please consider the scoring guide below before deciding where you fall with regards to each statement:
- Score 1 - No planned or existing activity
- Score 2 - Planning or just starting activity
- Score 3 - Some activity is being complete
- Score 4 - Activity is in development since last complete
- Score 5 - Activity is well established and sustainable
- Score 6 - Activity is recognised by the sector (eg received award)
Once you have completed all questions an overall performance indicator will be generated for you with recommendations on how to improve further in this theme.