We are hoping that we may still be able to run the Volvo Noble Marine RS400 National Championships at South Shields Sailing Club, 9-13 August 2020, if government guidelines allow and the club and Class Association consider it feasible and safe to do so. We face a difficult decision making process, particularly given the uncertainty about the details and timescales for the ease of lockdown.
We are asking for, and value, the input of all sailors who are considering entry to help us with our decision making. We also ask that all sailors who are intending to enter, do so online now, as an intention to race (with no financial commitment until we reach a final decision).
Thank you for your opinions.
Jacob Ainsworth, Class Chair and Sally Campbell, Class Secretary

Question Title

* 1. Have you entered the Volvo Noble Marine RS400 Nationals, South Shields, 9-13 Aug 2020

Question Title

* 2. Do you currently sail an RS400?

Question Title

* 3. We need to balance the time needed to prepare for the event with the changing situation. How much notice that the event will run or not run do you need?

Question Title

* 4. The social programme, particularly events at the club, may have to be altered / reduced in line with Government guidance.  If this is the case, would you still sail with a smaller social programme?

Question Title

* 5. Would you be prepared to confirm and pay for your entry without knowing the full social plans?

Question Title

* 6. Have you booked your accommodation?

Question Title

* 7. What are your accommodation plans?

Question Title

* 8. If restrictions mean that you would have to switch your accommodation type, how would this affect your entry?

Question Title

* 9. Do you have any further information or suggestions which may impact on your decision making, or help us with our planning?

Question Title

* 10. Please enter your name if you are happy to (if not, please enter x)

0 of 10 answered
 

T