Head of Marketing and Communications
The charity AWA DANCE (Advancing Women’s Aspirations with Dance) is embarking on its next organisational development period with the addition of this exciting role! Be part of the AWA DANCE team and join the charity in its mission to empower the women and girls, leaders of today, to navigate the challenges of tomorrow!
AWA DANCE is a committed to be an open and inclusive charity that welcomes members from a wide variety of backgrounds. We believe in empowering all women and girls across the intersections of race, class, disability and sexuality; a belief in intersectional feminism is a must. We positively encourage and welcome applications by people from minority ethnic backgrounds, underrepresented groups, LGBTQ+ and people who identify as D/deaf, disabled and/or neurodivergent.
We hope the process is accessible to all but realise that some may still encounter barriers in accessing our content. If this resonates with you, please get in touch by whatsapp or e-mail to let us know what additional support you require to make your submission possible.
Be aware that answers are not saved if you leave the browser. we recommend you copy the questions into a word document to work on your answers before adding them into this application
Please ensure you have read through the job application pack before submitting your application.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch by email or whatsapp.
- You should be based in the UK and be over 18
- Start date: Monday 31st January 2022
- Salary: £8,000 (£10 per hour)
- Contract: freelance. 10 months February-December (excluding August)
- Hours: part time 20h/week (flexible except must be available Mondays & Wednesdays 10am - 12pm mornings for team meetings)
- Location: work remotely but must be based in the UK.
- You must be registered and self-employed in the UK, and have the right to work in the UK
DEADLINE: Sunday 5th December 2021 at 5pm
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7482 878252
Thanks for taking the time to fill in this application.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
AWA DANCE Team