Blooming Lambeth Awards 2022, Category 1
Ivor Picardo Award for abundant growing of edibles
Do you know a dedicated area for abundant growing food in a public facing space? This could be a passionate individual or community group growing food from seed or seedlings.
Ivor Picardo was a champion of food growing who worked for Lambeth Council encouraging growing in public areas including estates. This award is in memory of his great work for food growing in the borough.
This nomination is a People's vote
The nomination can be for your own or someone else's growing space. If you are nominating someone else please enter your details and the contact details/address of your nomination.
Required fields are marked with a star (*)
This survey should take approximately 3 minutes.
Close of nominations:
Nominations for all categories close at midnight 11th June.
Public or private space - must have public facing view.
Full Terms & Conditions
By submitting the information in this form you are agreeing to your responses being accessible to Incredible Edible Lambeth for administration of projects that will help it achieve its mission. Your responses will be treated confidentially in compliance with GDPR regulations, and will not be passed to third parties without your permission.
- You (or your nomination) must live or work in Lambeth
- You can make one nomination in as many categories as you like
- If you are shortlisted, yours, or your nominee’s bank account details will be required. We make bank transfers not cash payments. Only nominees are awarded, not nominators.
- By entering the Blooming Lambeth Awards, you agree to IEL using your images on our social media accounts and website. You agree to waive your copyright. (we will not sell your images for commercial purposes)
- If you are sending a photo with an image with a minor in it, the above usage consent applies, and you must either be their parent or custodian, and/or have their consent, for IEL to use it. Safeguarding is your responsibility – do not submit any images of minors you do not have consent to use.
- In line with our ongoing campaign, no harmful pesticides or herbicides can be used in the nominations for gardens / growing spaces.
- When nominations are submitted, a visit to the site by a rep of IEL will be made to verify whether it will make the shortlist in its category.
- If we are unable to photograph the nomination/nominatee, the entry will be disqualified regardless of the votes received. We will arrange a time with you for our photographer to visit. NB: Failure to be there at the arranged time may result in your nomination being disqualified.
- If we visit the site to photograph it as a Winner or Highly Commended and we find it in a state of disrepair, we reserve the right to disqualify the entry.
- If you or your nominee have won in a category in the previous year, you / they must skip a year