GCVS Kickstart Application Round 2
Thank you for applying to Kickstart through GCVS as the Gateway Intermediary. Before you complete the application, please note the following eligibility requirements and considerations.
- Organisations must have been in operation for at least 12 months before applying to Kickstart
- Organisations must be registered with HMRC
- Sole Traders are eligible for Kickstart but must go through a slightly different process. If you are a sole trader, please let us know by contacting us at Kickstart@gcvs.org.uk
- All Kickstart placements must be additional i.e. The job placements must not:
- replace existing or planned vacancies
- cause existing employees, apprentices or contractors to lose work or reduce their working hours
- Please consider carefully how many Kickstart participants you could realistically support. A suggested ratio is no more than 1 placement for every 3 FTE employed staff.
- Kickstart Placements must all be for at least 25 hours per week, be 6 months in duration and be paid at least at the National Minimum Wage through PAYE