The Archbishops’ Commission on Reimagining Care wants to hear from a wide range of people and organisations about their experiences of care and support now and how you would like this to be different in the future.
We are interested in a wide range of perspectives including from:
· those who draw on formal services
· unpaid carers, and the relatives and friends of those who draw on care and support
· those who work in the care sector and the voluntary and community sector
· churches of all denominations and other faith communities
· those who commission, provide and regulate formal services
· community groups and people who provide informal support
We are very keen to listen to seldom heard voices and to help people to tell us about their experiences. There are alternative ways you can contribute if you wish to share information in a different way (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information). We are not looking at the care and support of children and you must be over 18 to complete this survey.
Whether you are an individual or answering on behalf of an organisation, please respond to as many questions as you are able. Please note that the form will take at least 30 minutes to complete and you cannot save and return, so you may want to keep the tab open on your computer if you do not intend to complete in one go. We wish to express our sincere thanks in advance for taking the time to share your insights and ideas with us.