DNA, Deptford Neighbourhood Action, became a Designated Neighbourhood Forum under the Localism Act in February 2016, and since that time we have been seeking your views on what should be included within the Deptford Neighbourhood Plan (NPlan). A Neighbourhood Plan is concerned with Planning Policies for forthcoming Planning applications.
Along the way we have been learning from your comments, ideas, & opinions into helping to creating the draft Deptford Plan. We have held public meetings, attended many other community group events and meetings, Local Assembly meetings and have had specialist support work carried out by our consultants
We are now in a position to publish the Pre-Submission Draft of the DNA Neighbourhood Plan for your review.
Once again, we are seeking your views. It's an important opportunity to improve and shape the draft Plan. We also want to hear if you can support the draft policies and project ideas.
We would be very grateful if you to let us have your views by reviewing the full version of the draft plan and completing this survey online.
The full version of the plan can be found here:
There is hard copy of the full Plan at the Deptford Energy Cafe, Energy Advice Desk, at Deptford Lounge - OPEN every Monday from 10am - 4pm, where you will be assisted to complete the survey on-line.
Remember - This is our opportunity to shape the future of Deptford, so please do to share this link and survey with your neighbours. If you wish to take part in the Local High Street prize draw please say so and respond to ALL questions if you can and leave us a contact number. Many thanks in advance!
Your Deptford Neighbourhood Action Group.
Our objectives are:
- Protect and maximise the amount and quality of green, open and
public spaces in the promotion of a healthier environment.
- Increase the provision of quality social and affordable housing for
local people on low and middle incomes.
- Encourage community cohesion and active citizenship.
- Support local businesses, organisations, industries and market traders.
- Promote and develop places for all creative communities to flourish.
- Promote the safety of pedestrians and cyclists.
- Improve the health of the local community.
- Promote and protect all forms of Deptford Heritage and identities.