The LIVE Awards 2023 Nomination Form
The LIVE Awards recognise the leading companies and individuals from right across the £4.5bn UK live music business. From classical to grime, baroque to rock, the UK live music sector is recognised as one of the world’s greatest markets and a true beacon for concert and festival organisers around the world.
The LIVE Awards recognises this excellence in the field, and at the venue.
Who can apply?
The LIVE Awards are open to any company that has a UK-based office or operation.
Please read the following general guidelines before submitting your entry, or download the full 2023 Entry Guide here
• Please follow the requested format that is set out in the online submission form and complete all information fully on behalf of your company only (you cannot nominate a different company).
• To ensure that all entries are of a similar standard, and judges can assess entries evenly, it is important that you pay attention to the criteria and answer/meet each question as completely as possible.
• We can only accept one submission per awards entry. We cannot accept any requests to add further, or new, information once the entry is submitted.
• Please include all requested information. Incomplete entries may not be put forward or may result in a lower overall score.
• All entries must be submitted via LINK. Entries submitted by any other means or format will not be considered.
Please ensure that all information submitted is accurate and checked. If you are shortlisted, we may publish your company name and logo in a LIVE Awards guide or any event marketing as it is submitted. Please ensure that it is accurate, and you are happy for it to be published.
Entries for The LIVE Awards close on 13 October 2023.