“If you want to change how a person thinks…give them a tool, the use of which will gradually cause them over time to think differently.” Buckminster Fuller
Neil's Wheel is helping to create an effective way for coaches around the world to easily and consistently open up deeper conversations. These conversations are inspiring people globally. Through the thoughts, feelings and actions arising, they are making a lasting positive difference in the world, and in people's lives, their work and their workplaces.
By gaining experience in using the tool you are helping to ensure you and your clients will get the most from this tool. The experience you will gain includes:
- interactive learning and sharing with Neil and the Support Team and colleagues on peer calls
- co-coaching, with you experiencing the tool as both coach and as client
- opportunities to connect with cohort colleagues
The following questions enable us to:
- connect with you regarding this learning experience
- ensure you are eligible
- build our database of people's learning and experiences using this tool
- ensure that the commitments you are making in joining this experience are clear and agreed. Please take a moment to read them fully when you get to the (Question 7).