Using photography as a way to improve wellbeing as we use images to explore the world around us
In Focus will be run at Chester Neurotherapy Centre by Creative Facilitator and Therapeutic Photographer, Jill Whittingham. Your help with our survey will support us in our application for funding to make this happen. Thank you for your time in completing this survey.
In Focus will be one session a week for eight weeks and will offer the following
* Using photography to explore the world around us and our experience of it
* Using photography to explore wellbeing tools
* Making connections, new friendships
* Being around others with shared life experience
* Learning a new skill or developing one already there, increasing confidence and self esteem
* Working towards a goal for the end of the group, to be decided by the participants
* A chance to take part in something different and stimulating!