The Joyful Mysteries
Listen and Respond
This listening exercise is based on the Joyful Mysteries. Please pray the decade before responding to the questions as guided below.
Whether doing this alone or in a group, please use the following basic format:
- Take a moment of prayer or silence.
- Read the Bible passage and reflect on what strikes you.
- Pray a decade of the rosary.
- Respond to the questions.
- Type in what you would like us to receive.
If you are in a group, please listen gracefully to one another. Do not be afraid of opposing perspectives.
When typing your response, you can either agree a paragraph that includes everyone's response or list the different responses mentioned.
Thank you for joining Our Journey Together.