Thank you for your interest in being on the City Students' Union RAG Team (RAG = Raising and Giving)
Freshers Week is one of the best times of year, with a lot of fun activities going on and new students starting at the university. In addition to RAG Events during Freshers week, RAG runs a dedicated week of charity fundraising activity during the term. Events have varied from minigolf andSponge A Student, to RAG Raids (collecting for charity in key parts of London) and sponsored stair climbs. Your help is needed to make these amazing activities take place, and you'll usually get out as much as you agree to put in.
By signing up to this mailing list you agree to be contacted by the Students' Union RAG Officer, Vice President Activities & Development, or Students' Union staff about opportunities relevant to charity fundraising on campus. In particular, you will be invited to any and all meetings of the RAG Committee taking place this academic year.
RAG Team responsibilities:
- Creatively help raise money in Freshers week and RAG Week(s)
- Provide students with information on RAG and how to get involved in RAG in the year
- Ensure that people have fun while raising money for RAG
WHY BE PART OF THE RAG TEAM?
- It's mad fun
- Make loads of new friends
- Gain experience in events management and promotion
- Voluntary work reference from the Students Union
- Help to actively make a change to the lives of those in need by raising money for the causes which need it most
- Access to the Students' Union Leadership Award (new for 2017-18!)
Remember that we expect you to give your time and enthusiasm, not your money. We will not contact you to solicit donations for charities, or pass on your details to external charities without your consent.
No prior experience is required to become part of the RAG Team, but you must be a student at City, University of London to apply.