IBSi Global NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2021
1. Welcome to the IBSi Global NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2021
The IBSi Global NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2021 seeks to identify and honour Technology players and Banks for their excellence in driving impact through banking technology implementations and innovations using emerging technologies.
Guidelines for Participation:
- Entries are welcome from FinTech Solutions suppliers, Service providers as well as banks. In the case of Solution Suppliers and Service Providers submitting the entry, it is mandatory for the bank involved in the project to acknowledge the participation.
- In the case of a bank submitting the entry, it is mandatory to include the tech supplier, unless the solution is developed by the internal IT team of the bank.
- Qualifying entries must represent the projects that went live on or before June 2021 either as a soft launch or as a full rollout.
- All participants are welcome to send in multiple entries across categories, however each entry is to be made as a separate application.
- All entries must have name & contact details of both the technology supplier & Bank who were part of that project.
The Applications will be judged on the below criteria:
- Program originality & speed to market
- Innovation in offering
- Adaptability and Scalability of concept
- Customer Experience
- Customer impact
Applicants must provide evidence of the technology implementation (minimum: any one of the below)
- Necessary documentary evidence including artifact
- Reference to any public domain published information