The main changes being proposed to the plan are:
(1) updates to the introductory pages to include information on the outcome of the previous examination, and the making of the plan
(2) a new section inserted in the introduction to explain the process for reviewing the plan
(3) updates to the section on housing to reflect the withdrawal of the bus service, planning applications that have been approved since the plan was examined, the current number of households on the affordable housing register and the emerging housing target for the area in the new Local Plan
(4) Policy H1 has been amended to remove the Westbourne plot (now under construction) from the list of available sites
(5) Policy H3 has been amended to reference the occupation of the 14 affordable homes on the Crouch Lane site, for clarity
(6) the section on community facilities has been updated to reference the new recreation field at the Village hall, and to also acknowledge the impact of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic that has adversely impacted on the use of the hall and nursery.
(7) changes are also proposed to the policies map to reflect the above.