Blooming Lambeth Awards 2022, Category 3
Most enthusiastic young gardener
Do you know an enthusiastic young gardener (under 18yrs) who’s discovered the joys of growing and/or tending plants? Have they overcome barriers to learn a new growing skill? Are they encouraging others of any age to join in?
This nomination is a IEL + local growers panel vote
The nomination can be for your own or someone else's growing space. If you are nominating someone else please enter your details and the contact details/address of your nomination.
Close of nominations:
Nominations for all categories close at midnight 11th June.
Required fields are marked with a star (*)
This survey should take approximately 3 minutes.
Full Terms & Conditions
By submitting a nomination will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- You (or your nomination) must live or work in Lambeth
- You can make one nomination in as many categories as you like
- If you are shortlisted, yours, or your nominee’s bank account details will be required. We make bank transfers not cash payments. Only nominees are awarded, not nominators.
- By entering the Blooming Lambeth Awards, you agree to IEL using your images on our social media accounts and website. You agree to waive your copyright. (we will not sell your images for commercial purposes)
- If you are sending a photo with an image with a minor in it, the above usage consent applies, and you must either be their parent or custodian, and/or have their consent, for IEL to use it. Safeguarding is your responsibility – do not submit any images of minors you do not have consent to use.
- In line with our ongoing campaign, no harmful pesticides or herbicides can be used in the nominations for gardens / growing spaces.
- When nominations are submitted, a visit to the site by a rep of IEL will be made to verify whether it will make the shortlist in its category.
- If we are unable to photograph the nomination/nominatee, the entry will be disqualified regardless of the votes received. We will arrange a time with you for our photographer to visit. NB: Failure to be there at the arranged time may result in your nomination being disqualified.
- If we visit the site to photograph it as a Winner or Highly Commended and we find it in a state of disrepair, we reserve the right to disqualify the entry.
- If you or your nominee have won in a category in the previous year, you / they must skip a year before being able to enter in the same category again.
- Submissions cannot be made without all areas of the form marked with an asterix (*) being completed.