The Contact Centre People Engagement Survey 2021 will paint a picture of the current state of people engagement in the new world of work.
- How has a year of lockdown affected manager/ employee relationships?
- How engaged are employees?
- How has lockdown affected perceptions of peoples’ roles - and career prospects?
- How are organisations ensuring that they support the Mental Health & Well Being of employees?
- How do management and employee perceptions differ?
In this survey, we ask people to give their views on a range of topics relating to People Engagement, Mental Health & Well Being, and Work-from-Home.
In a second survey, run simultaneously to this one, we are asking Contact Centre Agents/Advisers to provide their views on the same topics.... enabling us to build a comprehensive picture of People Engagement from all perspectives. If 20 or more employees from your organisation complete the Contact Centre Agents/Advisers questionnaire, we will send you a bespoke report detailing the aggregated results from their feedback. For further information please email: email@example.com