Voting will determine the winners of 10 of our 12 categories. The remaining two categories - Young Fisherman and Lifetime Achievement - will be judged by a Fishing News Awards panel selected for their expert and objective views. Shortlists for these categories can be seen on the Fishing News website here
Your voting information is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose.
Please note you are allowed one vote per category only. Multiple votes by the same person in the same category will be disqualified.
How to vote
1. Complete the 'About You' section at the bottom of this page, then click the 'Next' button.
2. Click in the category you wish to vote in, then press the 'Next' Button at the bottom of your screen. If you wish to vote in more than one category you can. There will be an option to do so after the first vote.
3. Click on the shortlisted individual/group you wish to vote for, then select whether you want to vote in a different category or finish your voting session, then click the 'Next' button. If you wish to vote in a different category it will take you back to the category list, just repeat the process until you have voted in all the categories you wish, then click 'Finish voting session'
4. This will take you through to a final page to check that you have finished voting. If so click 'Done'.
5. After clicking 'DONE' your vote(s) will be submitted.
6. To vote again, please follow the original link and use the same steps to vote again.
If you have any problems voting please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01959 541444.