LETI embodied carbon case studies - Call out for potential new case studies.
ABOUT THIS SURVEY
This is an introductory form to gather key information related to projects to be considered as potential LETI Embodied Carbon case studies. Please provide as much of the key details of your project as requested as possible to explain why this would be useful project to be featured. If you do not have the data available or the question is not relevant, please complete the answer with 'N/A'
The survey is structured as follows:
- Section 1: Overall project information.
- Section 2: Assessment background - more detailed information related to the design decisions, approach and management of embodied carbon in the project.
- Section 3: LCA Reporting - data collection, life cycle assessment
- Section 4: Embodied carbon per building elements - data collection, building elements
- Section 5: Project team credits
- Section 6: Contact details
For examples and more information, have a look at our existing case studies here. Survey deadline date is 30 September 2023.
Please note: It is not possible to save your progress on this form. You can access a PDF version here to assist in information collection. Please do not send the PDF to us in lieu of an online submission as we will not be able to process your information.