Question Title


<div style="text-align: right;"> </div>
If you are a UK taxpayer help the Society further by completing this form.  Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
In order to Gift Aid your donation, you must tick the relevant box(es) below where you would like us to make a claim on your behalf:

Question Title

* 1. Please mark the boxes below in which circumstances the Society of Genealogists may claim gift aid on your donations.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference.

To allow us to proceed with your GiftAid claim, please provide your full address details.

Question Title

* 2. Details required:

Please notify the Society of Genealogists if you:

• want to cancel this declaration
• change your name or home address
• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Question Title

* 3. If you would like to provide us with your email address we can keep in touch with news about the Society including events, membership, fundraising etc.  It is a great way to see how your generous donation contributes to the work we are doing.

Your email will not be passed to any other organistion or used for any other purpose. It can be removed at any time by contacting
Thank you for your kind donation and for taking the time to complete the gift aid form.