CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. The event is fully covered by Public Liability Insurance, however valid insurance cover must be held by entrants for their vehicles as neither the organisers nor the vehicle owners will be held responsible for any vehicle damage
2. All vehicles driven onto event must have valid road tax, insurance and MOT (where relevant)
3. A speed limit of 5mph applies on site at all times and all vehicle movement will be controlled by Event Stewards
4. Vehicles must be securely braked
5. Vehicles must be clean, complete and in safe working order
6. All leakages must be kept to an absolute minimum considering the age of the vehicle
7. The driver must hold the appropriate license to drive their vehicle
8. Vehicles are entered at owner’s own risk
9. Vehicle location information is sent out approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the event. Entrants should arrive at their entry point within their allocated time slot - this is important to the smooth organisation of the event.
10. No movement of vehicles is permitted throughout the day and vehicles should stay in their allocated space until their leaving time (this depends on allocated venue) but is not before 2.15pm)
11. By submitting this form you have read and abide by all the above Conditions of Entry.