We want to know about:
- Whether you have recently attended a physical health check.
- Barriers that stop you attending a physical health check.
- So that we can make the annual physical health check more accessible to people with severe mental illness.
What can I expect from a Physical Health Check?
- This survey is for anyone aged 18 and older with a serious mental illness
- (i.e. a diagnosable mental, behavioural, or emotional condition that significantly impacts your day to day life e.g. depression, schizophrenia, bi-polar).
- We won’t use any names so what you write will be private.
- A weight and height check,
- blood pressure
- Lipid level & Diabetes check
- medication review
- discussions about lifestyle, smoking and exercise.
Further information and support can be found here:
https://www.covwarkpt.nhs.uk/urgent-advice/ (Coventry residents)
https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/mentalhealth (Warwickshire residents)
Thank you for taking the time to take part in this survey.