Qantas Terms & Conditions
1. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families of Qantas Airways Limited (Qantas) and registered travel companions of employees of Qantas are not permitted to enter.
2. The prize is two return economy flights from London Heathrow to Dubai on a Qantas operated and marketed flight. The prize does not include accommodation, transfers, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Prize travel is subject to Qantas’ General Conditions of Carriage, available at qantas.com.
3. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. Prize travel must be booked and ticketed by 30 June 2016, with travel commenced by 01 March 2017 and completed by 31 March 2017. Travel is not permitted between: 25 May – 10 June 2016, 10 July – 10 September 2016, 21 October – 14 November 2016, 2 December 2016 and 15 January 2017, 10 – 25 February 2017, 5 – 30 April 2017.
4. Qantas makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
5. The winner and their companion must travel together on prize flights and will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points on the prize travel. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
6. Entrants’ personal information provided to Qantas in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with Qantas’ Privacy Statement, available at qantas.com/privacy.