This category is open to all those who have worked in partnership to deliver tangible change to the Internet industry, such as a technology, regulatory or infrastructure related matter.
Entrants must submit a written entry form (500 words maximum) detailing the outcomes of the partnership, the journey that has been undertaken and the benefit or demonstrable change. The written entry form will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the shortlist and the winner.Judging CriteriaEntrants should be able to demonstrate:
· Reason for the partnership
· The strength of the partnership
· Innovation in problem solving
· Solutions to the barriers encountered along the way
· The partnership journey from inception to result
· Demonstrable and measurable benefits or sustainable change
The deadline for submissions is 27th March 2020.