Thanks for clicking through!
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
i2 media research ltd. has been commissioned by East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) and Safer Roads Humber to conduct independent research to improve road safety awareness. The research will involve participants driving and viewing videos of different driving scenarios. In order to understand where people really look when they are driving we will be using eye tracking equipment. The study will also involve completing some questionnaires, being interviewed by the research team, and - with your consent - being video recorded.
We are currently recruiting and selecting drivers for the research and hope you might consider taking part.
To take part you would need to:
- have a full car driving licence
- be available for up to 2 hours to take part in the research in the East Riding of Yorkshire area at a time slot on a day between 29th July and 3rd August 2017
- be willing to drive a car as part of the research (not your own)
- be willing to be eye-tracked (if you have any conditions that affect your eye sight, please make sure we know)
- drive legally without the need to wear spectacles (the eye-tracking doesn't always work when the participant is wearing glasses)
- be willing to be recorded (audio/video)
- be aged 17 years or older
- complete the registration form (below) providing some background information about you and your driving history (this will take about 10 minutes).
The information you provide on the registration form is to help us select participants for the study.
ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF SELECTING PARTICIPANTS TO THE STUDY.