Thank you for participating in our survey. Your feedback is important.
This theme looks at how students’ associations can prioritise and plan activities that meet the needs of their students and deliver positive change. It looks at how students’ associations and colleges can evaluate and measure the partnership’s success and ensure that students’ associations represent students and have a positive impact on their experience at college.
To evaluate yourself in this area please consider any examples of good practice that you have that could be used as evidence in this theme. This could include; strategic planning; operational planning; gathering student feedback; end of year reporting; "You said, We did" activities; and effective partnership agreements.
In order to use the scoring system, that is to follow, please consider the scoring guide below before deciding where you fall with regards to each statement:
- Score 1 - No planned or existing activity
- Score 2 - Planning or just starting activity
- Score 3 - Some activity is being complete
- Score 4 - Activity is in development since last complete
- Score 5 - Activity is well established and sustainable
- Score 6 - Activity is recognised by the sector (eg received award)
Once you have completed all questions an overall performance indicator will be generated for you with recommendations on how to improve further in this theme.