Active Buddies Sign-Up
Active Buddies is an initiative where we ‘match’ two LGBTIQ+ community members in Greater Glasgow to do activity together. This initiative creates accountability and offers a way to develop support for those who prefer a 1 to 1 approach.
We are looking to link-up people according to their needs and objectives, and where possible their location. As such, we ask questions regarding your current level of activity, and what you look for in a buddy.
Members of the community with varying activity levels, at different stages of their sports/physical activity journey are encouraged to participate.
What you can expect:
- Buddy matching
- Buddy catch-ups & 1:1 meetings
- Regular newsletters with resources and activity updates
- Confidence and skill-building workshops
- Sport and physical activity such as taster sessions
- Regular, organised sessions with LGBTIQ+ physical wellbeing groups