Notes to the proxy form
1. As a Member of the Company you are entitled to appoint another person as your proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend and to speak and vote at the meeting.
2. The appointment of a proxy will not prevent you from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
3. A proxy does not need to be a Member of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. To appoint as your proxy a person other than the chair of the meeting, insert their full name in the box. If you sign and return this proxy form with no name inserted in the box, the chair of the meeting will be deemed to be your proxy. Where you appoint as your proxy someone other than the chair of the meeting, you are responsible for ensuring that they attend the meeting and are aware of your voting intentions.
4. To direct your proxy how to vote on the resolutions select the appropriate option. If no voting indication is given, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting.
5. To appoint a proxy using this form, the form must be:
· completed online and submitted no later than 48 hours before the meeting; or
· printed, completed, signed and returned to the Secretary of the Company, Claire Pennell, by hand, by email to email@example.com, or by post to Claire Pennell, Sportpark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF with any accompanying documents and received no later than 48 hours before the meeting.
6. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which this proxy form is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the proxy form, or if the proxy form is submitted online, sent to Claire Pennell at the contact details in note 5 above.
7. If you submit more than one valid proxy appointment, the appointment received last before the latest time for the receipt of proxies will take precedence.
8. You may not use any electronic address provided in this proxy form to communicate with the Company for any purposes other than those expressly stated.
9. Inclusion of your email address and telephone number in boxes 3 and 4 above is optional. By providing these contact details you agree to receive member communications from the company (including in relation to voting) by email and telephone.
10. To terminate a proxy instruction otherwise than in accordance with Note 2 above you will need to inform the Company by sending a signed hard-copy notice clearly stating your intention to terminate your proxy appointment to the Company's registered office. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which the revocation notice is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the revocation notice. The revocation notice must be received by the Company before the start of the meeting.