In signing up to the RCHT Big Tea, the fundraiser agrees to the following conditions:
1. The Fundraiser will state they are raising money ‘in aid of Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity’ on all receipts and communications to the public.
2. The Fundraiser will ensure all activities are lawful and/or in line with the Fundraising Regulators guidelines.
3. The Fundraiser will notify Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity of any events held in addition to those listed above.
4. The Charity has the right to refuse to recognise any fundraising activities which it believes are not in the interest of the Charity.
5. The Fundraiser will keep accurate accounting records for all the monies raised on behalf of the Charity and allow the records to be open for inspection.
6. The Fundraiser will account to the Charity within 28 days of the monies being raised without making any deductions.
7. The Fundraiser may be entitled to reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred during fundraising activities. The Fundraiser should discuss potential costs and reimbursement with the Charity prior to beginning fundraising activities.
8. This authorisation represents an agreement between the Fundraiser and the Charity. The Fundraiser is not permitted to represent the Charity for any other purpose.
9. Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity does not accept liability for any activity/injury acquired through the fundraising event stated above. The fundraiser must organise all relevant insurance.
10. The Fundraiser will ensure that their event takes place in line with Covid19 restrictions/guidelines on the event date.