Arts St George's Open Exhibition - Submission Criteria
1. All artworks must be submitted to Ingredients Restaurant, First Floor, Lanesborough Wing, St George's Hospital on Tuesday 3 December, 9am-6pm.
2. All artworks should be two-dimensional and presented ready to hang on a wall with D-Rings fitted to the back. Framing is not required, but it is strongly suggested that you give attention to presentation and how your work will be hung.
3. Artworks can be created in any medium apart from moving image.
4. Artworks should not exceed 60cm x 60cm.
5. Submissions limited to one artwork per person.
6. The artist must be a current member of staff or volunteer at St George's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, its associated support services, or St George's Hospital Charity.
7. Subject matter should be suitable for public display.
8. Artworks should be clearly labelled on the reverse with the artists name, telephone number and email address.
9. All artworks meeting the submission criteria will be included in the exhibition.
10. Images of artworks may be used by Arts St George's to promote the exhibition, for which the artist will be fully credited.
11. This is not a selling exhibition. Any sales transactions should take place between the artist and the buyer.
12. We will take care to look after your artwork, however we do not hold responsibility for any loss, damage or theft during storage, display or collection. Artists should arrange their own insurance if necessary.
13. All artworks must be collected from Ingredients Restaurant, First Floor, Lanesborough Wing, St George's Hospital on Friday 7 February, 9am-6pm. We will dispose of artworks not collected during this time unless Arts St George's are notified in advance.
14. The exhibition opening will take place on Tuesday 10 December, 5.30-7.30pm.