Terms and Conditions
1. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by the Natural History Trading Company Limited of Cromwell Road SW7 5BD (“the NHM”)
2. The Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Natural History Museum, its subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Free Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Free Prize Draw you must visit TBC and submit an entry online
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The Free Prize Draw commences on 3 October at 00.00 and concludes on 13 October 2017 at 23.59 BST.
6. Only complete entries will be accepted. The NHM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind and the NHM will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Free Prize Draw.
7. By entering the Free Prize Draw you confirm to the NHM that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. The NHM reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
8. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all complete entries received before the Closing Date. The decision of the NHM regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. The prize for the winner is two tickets to the Natural History Museum’s New Year’s Eve: Under the Sea party.
10. The NHM shall be entitled to cancel the prize without notice should the winner and/or his/her guest engage in any inappropriate, illegal or immoral behaviour, use excessive alcohol, artificial stimulants or illegal drugs, or act in any manner which brings or might bring the NHM or any person or organisation involved in the Free Prize Draw into public disrepute or places any person in distress or danger.
11. In so far as permitted by law the NHM will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the NHM, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. The winner will be contacted by no later than 23.59 BST on 14 November
13. The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of the NHM sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the NHM may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The prizes will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win
15. The prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).