The 2018 Bid & Proposal Salary Survey has five aims:
1. Deliver the definitive salary report for the UK profession.
2. Enable employees to confidently benchmark their salary and benefits.
3. Provide employers with reliable information when hiring and promoting.
4. Report on major disparities.
5. Review market dynamics and future prospects.
A full report will be published in January 2018. Our online salary calculator will be updated to enable generation of customised salary reports.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and no personally identifiable data is collected in the survey. Data will not be shared with any third parties.
Target Audience: Bid Managers, Bid Directors, Capture Managers, Proposal Managers, Pursuit Managers, Pitch Managers, Tender Managers, RFP Managers, Submissions Managers, Bid Coordinators, Document Managers, Proposal Writers, Bid Writers, Knowledgebase / Content Database Managers, Graphic / Desktop Publishing Managers or variations thereof, including all levels of experience from Apprentice through to Director / Head of Department.
The survey is intended for temporary, permanent and fixed-term employees and independent contractors, consultants, and sole traders.
Please note this survey is NOT intended for Finance Professionals or Sales / Account Management Professionals.