Prize Draw Terms
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 16 or over who are existing Motability Scheme customers who are resident in the United Kingdom and have submitted their details after completing the survey (“You”, “Your”). Entrants must also have created a Motability Scheme online account, updated their payment preference to bank transfer and rated their experience to qualify for the prize draw.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Motability or Motability Operations Limited, their family members, any associated companies or suppliers or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. By entering the Prize Draw You will be deemed to have accepted, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
4. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Motability Operations Limited, whose registered address is City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HB (the “Promoter”). Entries should NOT be sent to this address.
5. By submitting Your personal information You are providing your consent for this personal information to be used for the purpose of this prize draw. For more information in relation to how the Promoter processes your personal data, please go to https://www.motabilityoperations.co.uk/utilities/privacy-notice/.
6. To enter the Prize Draw, you must enter your details into the above form. Following successful completion of the questionnaire, your name will be submitted into the Prize Draw. If You have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Rate your online experience prize draw” in the subject line.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not delivered, lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
8. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint or bulk submissions are not allowed.
9. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
10. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 23:59 on 19 December 2021. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
11. Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be supervised by an independent observer. The draw will take place on 20 December 2021. Winners will each receive the prize email by 21 December 2021.
12. The winners will receive an Amazon gift voucher of £50.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent or higher value in the event that the original prize is not available.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters regarding the Prize Draw will be final.
16. This survey is provided by third-party, Survey Monkey, and in completing the survey you will be subject to the terms and conditions of their website