Together with Tenants Charter
How well does Impact achieve the Together with Tenants Charter and what does it need to do better.
1) Relationships: Tenants are treated with respect and relationships with tenants are based on honesty, openness and transparency.
2) Accountability: Tenants and housing associations work in partnership. Tenants are able to independently scrutinise the housing association and hold them to account for decisions.
3) Voice and Influence: Tenants views will be sought and valued. Every tenant will feel listened to by their housing association.
4) Communication: Tenants will receive clear, accessible and timely information from their housing association on the issues that matter to them.
5) Quality: Tenants can expect their homes to be good quality, well maintained, safe and well managed.
6) When things go wrong: Tenants will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. Tenants and residents will receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.