Part 2 of 2

Transition is when a young person turns 18 years old, and the services you access change from children’s services to adult's services.


This means that if you had a children’s services Social Worker, or received support from another professional such as CAMHS, you may get support from adult services when you reach 18 instead. 


You may also have moved from secondary school to  a college, 6th form or onto an apprenticeship.


Your key professional may start to talk to you from the age of 14 when you are still in education


Your views and experiences are important in helping the Local Authority to improve the transitions process for young people.


Thank you for your time in completing this survey which will help us improve our processes within Bath & North East Somerset.


Your views and comments will be kept confidential in line with GDPR data protection procedures. For more information please click here: GDPR Data Protection


If you need help completing this form you can get help from your educational setting, the SEND Team, The SEND Partnership Service, on any other adult who supports you.

Question Title

* 1. Transitions Assessment. Do you know what a transitions assessment is? You may know it as an ‘Adult Care Assessment’?

Question Title

* 2. Was a Transitions assessment ever completed for you?

Question Title

* 3. Service Gaps. Was there ever a time during the transition process when any of your support stopped?

Question Title

* 4. If Yes, which service stopped supporting you? You may select multiple.

Question Title

* 5. How could we improve the transitions process for you?

0 of 5 answered