||7% of survey complete.|
This year, the CIPP's benchmarking survey is open to all payroll professionals.
By completing this survey, you will help to create a benchmarking report based on the activities of the profession as a whole.
All survey respondents will receive a free copy of the CIPP's 2021 benchmarking report, with full CIPP members and above receiving a copy as part of their membership benefit package.
This report will establish salaries, error rates and current trends so that you can benchmark your company against current industry standards which will aid you in decision making for the future and support you to spot where improvements and enhancements to your processes can be made.
We ask that you answer all questions to the best of your knowledge. CIPP members have commented that this is a great opportunity for research within your team, therefore this survey can be given to a team member to complete and doesn't have to be completed at management level.
Before you complete this survey, you will need to have to hand:
- How many payslips you produce each tax year
- How many payslip errors have been identified
- Whether you met all the statutory deadlines for filing/payments RTI files/other returns/producing statutory documentation/pension providers
- Payroll department budget
- The total value of overpayments
- If any data security breaches occurred
- Details of any benefits you provide including pensions
We thank you in advance for your input into making the CIPP's 2021 Benchmarking report a success.
All information provided will be treated in confidence
*Survey Monkey store IP addresses on backend logs which are deleted after 13 months. IP addresses are collected on the backend to ensure functionality of selected settings and prevent abuse (i.e. scripted/bot responses) - https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/. CIPP do not have access to these logs.