Real Estate Surveys
We help real estate agents close the deal. Find prospects, get client feedback, and more.
Pairing a prospect with their dream home or desired piece of commercial real estate is an art, but a little science can help. Use the science of surveying to lay the foundation for successful property deals. Want to understand what your buyers have in mind, or what’s motivating your sellers? Use a survey to gather more insights. Want to grow your real estate agency or business? Use a questionnaire to do market research or prospect for referrals.
Send out your FREE survey in minutes, track responses, and turn data into insights with presentation-ready reports. The real estate market will never know what hit it.
How to Use Real Estate Surveys
What do your clients really want? A luxury home, a scenic view, a gourmet kitchen, a media room—or all of the above? Use a survey to find out. And after you’ve handed the new owners the keys to their castle, use SurveyMonkey online surveys to make sure everything’s good in the hood.
- Customer Feedback. Buying a home is a big deal–financially and emotionally—but it’s so much easier when you know what your customers want and what they can afford. Do your own prequalifying with unbiased survey questions written by our professionals. Use any one of our expert-certified survey templates, or find question examples in our Question Bank to build your custom, methodologically sound survey.
- Location, Location, Location. Every agent advertises, but is it effective? Use the FREE Home Buyer Feedback survey to find out where your clients started their property search and how easy or difficult it was to find you. You can also test ads to see what resonates with potential clients.
FREE Advertising. Word-of- mouth, viral advertising is FREE and very effective. Make sure you’re delivering a great service so your clients tell their friends and online communities about your real estate listings. Use the FREE Real Estate Agent Evaluation to identify any opportunity for improvement. Remember: Feedback is a gift!
- Dream Team. Your team of agents is building their clientele—and your business too! Take the time to find out if they’re happy on the job and at your company. Invite employees to provide employee feedback about your business, your management, and the team’s performance, and use those insights to strengthen your corps. Find more ideas for HR employee surveys.
- Community Polls. If you’re one of an increasing number of professionals sharing your expertise in an online blog, newsletter, or on Facebook, try embedding a poll in your next post. SurveyMonkey lets you easily include an online poll to ask questions and get answers that may reveal local real estate trends and concerns. Publish results to show off your expertise and get free publicity.
- Websites: Part of Your Brand. Increasingly, people go online first to try and find what they’re looking for. Chances are they’ll check out your site long before they contact you. Be sure to evaluate the effectiveness of your website: Ask readers-or friends and family—to take a Website Design Feedback survey. Then address issues to make your site as effective as possible.
- Scheduling Polls. Use a survey to find the open house time that is most convenient for everyone or allow your clients to book time on your calendar to visit new homes for sale.
- Training surveys. Whether you are running a course for new real estate agent trainees or teaching property managers how to handle their rentals, a survey can help make sure that your seminars and lessons are effective.
Sample Real Estate Survey Templates
Surveys are a science, but we do the analysis so you can focus on what you do best: Sell real estate. Professional survey methodologists write all of our templates, so you can use them as-is. You can also customise templates to fit your needs, or create your own using the certified questions available in our Question Bank, or write your own survey questions (At this time, most of our survey templates are in English only, although we plan to offer them in other languages soon).
- Customer Loyalty Surveys. You probably know this, but it bears repeating: Research says it costs five times as much to gain a new customer than to retain an existing one. Are your clients happy? Are you sure? Find out when you send them a customer loyalty survey.
- Event Planning Surveys. Real estate open house events happen every day. Have you considered how yours could better drive sales and meet customer needs? From pre-event surveys to easy RSVPs to post-event feedback, SurveyMonkey helps you stage your event for success.
- SurveyMonkey Audience. Reach hundreds of local or millions of national respondents ready to provide the answers you need to make decisions about your real estate business. Use SurveyMonkey Audience to target a specific audience segment of any size in any location, and get real market data that helps ensure your efforts are as effective as possible.
3 quick tips to improve survey response rates
Try these tips to get responses and useful business insights!
- Identify your goal. Want to get more agents to show the property? Encourage potential buyers to see the property? Be clear on your main goal and create questions that get the information you want.
- Ask the hard questions. Sometimes the most valuable information comes in the responses that are difficult to hear. “What could we do to improve your experience?” Every successful sales person learns from the misses—when they stop to ask why.
- Send out a survey shortly after a sale. Let your customers know you care about every detail by sending out a survey right after your engagements. Just after a sale is a great time to measure your Net Promoter Score too.
Are you looking for more survey types and survey examples?
- Business Surveys
- Certified Survey Questions
- Consumer Surveys
- Customer Loyalty Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Event Planning Surveys
- HR Survey and Training Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Marketing Surveys
- Market Research Surveys
- Measurement and Testing
- Medical Research Surveys
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Online Polls
- Online Questionnaires
- Product Feedback Surveys
- Education Surveys
- Fun Surveys
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Pre K – 12 Parent Survey
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet – we’ve made it easy to get started, learn and use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer – if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real-Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy and Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather and interpret information with advanced analytics and more.