Did you know?
63% of people consider a company's privacy and security history before using their products or services.
Mobile App Privacy Statement
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 28TH, 2016
Data we may collect from your mobile device
This section describes types of data stored on your mobile device that you may choose to provide, or that we may access:
- Contacts / address book: If you give this app permission to access your contacts, we will only access your contacts for the purpose of allowing you to quickly select people to whom you want to send your surveys.
- Photos: If you give this app permission to access your photo albums, we will only access your photo albums for the purpose of allowing you to insert your photos into your surveys.
- Device information: The type of device you use and the device’s operating system version.
- Geolocation information: This app does not collect any geolocation information.
- Unique device IDs: This app does not collect your mobile device’s unique identification number.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand how our app is used on mobile devices. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occurs within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
Just like accessing SurveyMonkey’s services through a non-mobile web browser, your communications with SurveyMonkey’s services through this mobile app are encrypted over secured SSL/TLS connections. See our Security Statement for more details.
If you have a HIPAA-enabled account, for added security, you can set a passcode for this app. You will be required to enter your passcode whenever you sign in. We will also lock the app if you do not use it for a period of time and your passcode will be required to unlock it.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this privacy statement.