Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
In this role you will be responsible for SurveyMonkey demand generation efforts through paid and organic channels. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for developing highly effective marketing programs to drive top of the funnel growth. This person will manage campaigns through cost per click search engine marketing, social, display and offline media. The ideal candidate has previously worked on B2B campaigns, and has experience with developing creative strategies to fill a lead pipeline.
- Develop and manage online and offline marketing campaigns to acquire traffic and optimize direct response campaigns to grow SurveyMonkey customer user base.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of online marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Build relationships with advertising vendors and agency partners. Manage agency partners including search agency, display agency, and social media agency.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Work with business stakeholders to build and execute on strategies across multiple business units and targeted to different market segments (healthcare, human resources, education, etc.).
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to develop ad copy, creative and landing page designs that correctly communicate our product positioning and optimize conversion via continuous testing.
- Draft inspiring stories and work with designers and writers to bring the stories to life
- Provide consistent monthly reporting detailing campaign performance and the overall customer acquisition metrics.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategy to generate demand, qualified leads, and pipeline.
- Constantly monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion. Work closely with sales to achieve revenue goals.
- 3+ years experience managing B2B sales prospecting activities
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing online marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics. Experience buying CPM, CPC, and CPA online media.
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management and content management.
- A team player and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data driven and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with and manage external vendor/partner relationships including negotiating contracts and terms.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Able to execute end-to-end on marketing programs; including program design, launch, and analysis
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines
- A metrics-driven and results-oriented approach with demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication, business writing, copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of B2B demand gen programs and lead lifecycles
- Able to calculate and understand key marketing metrics
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Display, and Social Marketing, concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo a big plus
- Able to work with engineering, product, and design teams
- Able to present to ideas and results to executives
SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.around the world.