SurveyMonkey has changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 800+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We are looking for a passionate, customer-focused marketer who loves turning business customers into enthusiastic, eloquent and impactful advocates telling the world that “SurveyMonkey is for Business”. The right person for this role is an experienced marketer passionate about celebrating our customer stories and will make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company. This role will advocate for customer centricity by establishing our customer advisory and customer advocacy programs, expanding our customer stories program and building customer connections by supporting our social team’s online community program and driving customer participation in Demand Gen events. The SurveyMonkey Customer Advocacy leader will be a powerful combination of player/coach who thrives in a fast paced, self-motivated, high growth, highly cross-functional, collaborative environment. This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing and is based at either SurveyMonkey’s HQ in San Mateo or Portland. It’s a great opportunity for a customer-centric marketer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Working with the Customer Stories Program Manager, expand our customer stories program with case studies and stories at scale in partnership with the Product Marketing and Customer Success teams. Our customer stories program will drive maximum impact with a multi-channel, multi-asset approach that includes leveraging SurveyMonkey’s TechValidate solution to tell data-driven stories at scale.
- Develop, pilot and scale a world-class, award-winning customer advocacy program including our first customer advisory council and customer ambassador programs for our portfolio of products including Apply, SurveyMonkey for Marketers and SurveyMonkey Integrations.
- Expand our Customer Connections program working with our social marketing team to establish our online community forums and expanding customer events in partnership with Demand Gen.
- Collaborate with marketing channel partners such as demand gen, email marketing and social for customer events, engagement and communication.
- Team up with sales and customer success to build and expand our relationships with key customers.
- Partner with product and survey research to deliver compelling value for our customers participating in customers stories, advisory and ambassador programs with roadmap preview, survey methodology and original thought-leadership market research
- Establish SurveyMonkey as a thought leader in customer advocacy and driving a culture of customer centricity using our products by developing thought leadership content, best practices and “how to” guides.
- Oversee process improvements and tracking system for multi-channel customer content, including customer logo usage across legal, marketing, sales, customer success.
- 5+ years in internet technology and B2B SaaS Product Marketing and/or Customer Success
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Demonstrated strategic leadership with the ability to create a vision and plan with the strategies and the metrics to motivate teams and prioritize the strategies with the maximum impact.
- Track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, customer success, product, legal and survey research
- Strong program management skills with the ability to to craft highly-organized projects/programs from the ground up, with limited resources
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication, compelling presentation/storytelling skills and experience working with C-level stakeholders
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.