Faith-Based and Community Non-profit Surveys
How religious groups can learn more about the communities you serve.
When you work for a faith-based non-profit, you often wear many hats. Spiritual leader. Office manager. Program director. Volunteer organiser. Funds raiser. You need insights to make good decisions about programming, volunteer staffing, fundraising and community projects. SurveyMonkey gives you powerful online survey tools to get the insights you need to serve your community.
Get the inspiration and answers you need with online surveys.
Millions and millions of people around the world use our online surveys to glean insights and information. On behalf of religious organisations, people use SurveyMonkey non-profit online surveys to gather member, volunteer, community, and donor and recipient opinions quickly, easily and inexpensively.
Here are some of the ways you can use SurveyMonkey online surveys to help your community or faith-based organisation.
- Event planning. Use SurveyMonkey online meeting and event planning surveys at all planning stages—pre-event, post-event or even during an event to ensure high engagement and positive outcomes. Planning a potluck at your temple or church? Survey your membership to see what foods they can bring.
- Fundraising. Get feedback on your approach to fundraising, and find out what your donors thought about the last fundraiser you held. Learn a little more about donor plans with our past and predicted donations survey.
- Organising religious volunteers.
- Community programmes. Explore your members’ and the larger community’s experiences with your organisation, learn about attitudes towards your faith and make sure you’re meeting everyone’s needs by customising a customer feedback template or Net Promoter Score.
Use our free templates, written by experts, to easily create surveys, then get them in front of your target audience using email, Twitter, your website or Facebook page.
Use SurveyMonkey – you’ll get the feedback you need in no time
SurveyMonkey makes it easy for you to create and distribute surveys and then collect and analyse the results.
Start by signing up for a free account and then create your survey using any of our two dozen plus free online survey templates. Or create your own survey templates using our Question Bank, your source for thousands of pre-written, methodologically-sound questions that help you obtain useful responses. All of our surveys meet website accessibility standards. Plus, they look great on just about any desktop or mobile device.
After you’ve created your online survey, generate a link to it and then gather responses by including this link in an email or on websites, Twitter, Facebook and more. You can also add it to brochures and invitations to obtain feedback after a service. You can even record your survey in your own voice and deliver it as a telephone survey: SurveyMonkey Precision Polling lets you design, record and run automated phone surveys quickly and easily. It’s a convenient option for those who might prefer not to go online.
Want to learn about religious attitudes of people outside of your immediate faith-based community? We can also help you reach a broader segment. SurveyMonkey Audience gives you access to millions of online respondents who are ready to provide the answers you need. Create your online survey, choose your custom audience and start learning!
Why Do 20+ Million People Use SurveyMonkey?
Send an unlimited number of surveys and polls with our FREE plan.
- Easy to Use
Create and monitor your survey directly over the Internet – we’ve made it easy to get started, learn and use.
- Intuitive Design
There’s no need to be a programmer or engineer – if you can check email or use Facebook, then you can use SurveyMonkey.
- Real-Time Results
You can view your data as it comes in, keeping it to yourself or allowing others to see it.
- Trustworthy and Experienced
SurveyMonkey has helped over 20 million satisfied customers gather information online.
- Expands with Your Needs
SurveyMonkey PRO plans enhance your ability to gather and interpret information with advanced analytics and more.