Exciting news for you, data fans—we’re launching multiple integrations with our friends over at Google Drive. You heard us right. Google users now have access to all of the powerful features and sophisticated data collection functionalities that SurveyMonkey has to offer. So what does this partnership mean exactly for you?
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect.
Another cool ability within Google Sheets? You can refresh your survey results with just a single click directly in Google Sheets. All you need is to install the SurveyMonkey Add On and you’ll be able to view your surveys and import responses into the Sheets application. Of course, you can always see a full set of results in the Analyze tab of your SurveyMonkey account.
Here’s how to import your survey results to Google Sheets. Ready? Let’s go.
2. Click Get Add-ons and add the SurveyMonkey add-on. After you authorize the app, it will open in a window on the right-hand side of the spreadsheet.
3. Click the survey you want to import results from and choose the collectors you want to import results from. (Reminder: A green dot means the collector is open; a grey dot means the collector is closed).
4. Click Import to the right of the survey title to import the survey data.
1. Go ahead and open your Google Form. Click Add-ons from the toolbar.
2. Open the SurveyMonkey add-on. Boom! The app window will pop up.
3. Select the form questions you want to include in your survey. Note: Questions that are greyed out can’t be added.
4. Click Convert to Survey. So simple, right?
5. Sign in to SurveyMonkey and finish designing that beautiful survey of yours.
If you’re looking for even more resources on our integration with Google Drive, click here. Don’t forget to visit our comprehensive Help Center for even more tips and how-tos on all things SurveyMonkey.
Questions, comments on this exciting new integration? Please let us know below.